Distinguished Service to Powder Metallurgy Award
Recognizing individuals who have devoted a major part of their working careers (minimum 25 years) to one or more segment of the field of powder metallurgy and whose long-term contributions and achievements are such that, in the minds of their peers, they deserve this special recognition for outstanding and distinguished service.
2021 Distinguished Service to Powder Metallurgy Award Recipients
(Company name in parenthesis indicates employer at time of retirement)
- Rodney Brennen, Metco Industries Inc.
- James R. Dale, (Metal Powder Industries Federation)
- Scott Davis, Hoeganaes Corporation
- Peter A. dePoutiloff, PMTII, SSI Sintered Technologies
- Utpal (Paul) Gangapadhyay, MPP
- Claus Joens, Elnik System
- John L. Johnson, FAPMI, Novamet Specialty Products
- Arthur E. (Bud) Jones, Symmco, Inc.
- Enrique Lavernia, Univ of California Irvine
- Stephen C. McCrossan, Plansee USA LLC
- Salvator Nigarura, Global Tungsten & Powders Corp.
- Gregory D. Wallis, Dorst America, Inc.
2019 Distinguished Service to Powder Metallurgy Award Recipients