The Metal Powder Industries Federation (MPIF) is proud to celebrate its 57th year of the Powder Metallurgy (PM) Design Excellence Award Competition program. We are excited to invite our MPIF member PM parts fabricators to submit components for competition that showcase the advantages of PM.
The competition has been divided into three major technology categories for judging:
- conventional powder metallurgy
- metal injection molding
- metal additive manufacturing
A distinguished panel of industry judges will award Grand Prizes and Awards of Distinction to those powder metallurgy parts deemed worthy in each of these categories:
- Lawn & Garden/Off-Highway (includes ATVs)
- Hand Tool/Recreation (includes motorcycles)
- Industrial Motors/Controls & Hydraulics
Submit Multiple Entries for More Chances to Win!
IMPORTANT: Entries are not required to disclose customer name.
Submission Deadline: February 12, 2021