Distinguished Service to Powder Metallurgy Award
Recognizing individuals who have devoted a major part of their working careers (minimum 25 years) to one or more segment of the field of powder metallurgy and whose long-term contributions and achievements are such that, in the minds of their peers, they deserve this special recognition for outstanding and distinguished service. Recipients will be recognized during the Opening General Session on Monday, June 19.
2023 Distinguished Service to Powder Metallurgy Award Recipients
(Company name in parenthesis indicates employer at time of retirement)
- Christopher T. Adam, PMT, VALIMET Inc.
- Carl Blais, Laval University
- Shelton R. Clisby. Hoeganaes Corporation
- Thomas K. Houck, Nichols Portland Inc
- Bo Hu, North American Höganäs Co.
- Edmond Ilia, (AAM Powertrain)
- Todd A. Leonhardt, Rhenium Alloys, Inc.
- Eric J. Reinert, Bronson & Bratton, Inc.
- Mark Saline, Gasbarre Products, Inc.
- Rajiv Tandon, Luxfer Magtech Inc.
- Juan R. L. Trasorras, Global Tungsten & Powders Corporation
- Barton White, Kymera International