EXHIBIT HALL PASS
Exhibit Hall Pass registration fee includes only exhibit hall admission.
* Additional purchases available.
PMPA MEMBER FIRST-TIME ATTENDEE DISCOUNTED REGISTRATION
To be eligible for the first-time attendee discounted registration, you must:
- Register by the May 3, Advance Registration Deadline.
- Register at the full conference package registration.
- Not have attended a PowderMet conference after 2020.
- Be an employee of a PMPA member company.
- All recipients must stay at the host hotel.
See the Full Three-Day Conference Registration to see what is included in this registration package.
ADMISSION TO EXHIBIT HALL
A qualified PM parts maker includes individuals from companies that manufacture parts/components by the consolidation of metal powders, or other particulate materials, utilizing processes recognized by MPIF.
CANCELLATIONS AND REFUNDS
- Registration cancellations and refunds are only accepted in writing. If you cancel by telephone, you must still confirm by email at the time of cancellation in order to receive a refund.
- Cancellations received through May 3, will receive a 50% refund (no refunds for the APMI Golf Tournament). No refunds will be given after this date.
- Individuals who fail to cancel in writing by May 3 and/or do not attend the conference will be subject to the full fee.
- In the event an in-person conference is unable to take place, all registration fees will be transferred to the 2025 conference.
- You agree to follow the on-site protocol, or you may be removed from the event (no refund will be provided) and barred from attending future MPIF/APMI/CPMT sponsored or co-sponsored events.
REQUEST FOR FOREIGN VISAS
Some travelers entering the United States must obtain a visa and should apply for a visa as early as possible due to U.S. government increased security and entry requirements. Request a special letter of invitation by filling in this form.
For further questions, contact Stephanie Schember.
Business or business casual attire is appropriate for all conference events. Casual is appropriate for the Opening Night Reception and the Collaboration Celebration.
PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES
Attendees with disabilities that require special needs should contact Diane Haggerty, in advance so that arrangements can be made.
SPECIAL MEAL REQUIREMENTS
Attendees with dietary restrictions should contact Diane Haggerty, in advance so that arrangements can be made.
Register early to guarantee group rates at the hotel. Higher rates may apply once our room block is filled or after the advance registration deadline of May 3. Room reservations will be acknowledged by email. Hotel rooms before and after the conference may be available but at a higher rate.
SPECIAL CONFERENCE RATE
Single or Double: $229.00
HOTEL RESERVATIONS, CHANGES, AND CANCELLATIONS
- Credit card information is required in order to process your reservation. Your card will be charged the first night’s room and tax as a deposit.
- This deposit is refundable for cancellations received at least five (5) days prior to the confirmed day of arrival and cancellation number is obtained.
- For changes to your reservations or to cancel, contact The Westin Pittsburgh.
STAY AT THE HEADQUARTERS HOTEL
You are highly encouraged to stay at The Westin Pittsburgh —the headquarters hotel. Not only will you be at the center of all the activities, but the convenience far outweighs any benefits from staying at other hotels. Please help your association meet its contracted obligations by staying at the headquarters hotel.
DIGITAL MANUSCRIPT PROCEEDINGS
Proceedings of Advances in Powder Metallurgy & Particulate Materials and Advances in Additive Manufacturing with Powder Metallurgy - 2024 will be published in digital format following the conferences. All publications are included with full-conference registration. Expect notification by Techstreet Store email in October 2024.
CONSENT OF PHOTOGRAPH
MPIF reserves, and the registrant(s) hereby conveys to MPIF, the non-exclusive right to use the registrants’ name, likeness, portrait, voice and/or bibliographic material in order to advertise, promote and publicize MPIF’s Conferences.