WorldPM2020 Congress Program Launches
Join the powder metallurgy (PM) industry for WorldPM2020, the World Congress on Powder Metallurgy & Particulate Materials, in Montréal, Canada, June 27–July 1, 2020, at the Montréal Convention Center. Held only once every six years in North America, WorldPM2020 will be the largest global hub of PM; metal additive manufacturing (AM); and tungsten, refractory and hardmaterials technology transfer of the year.
Conference attendees will have access to over 185 combined hours of technical content when combined with the co-located conferences Additive Manufacturing with Powder Metallurgy (AMPM2020) and the International Conference on Tungsten, Refractory & Hardmaterials (Tungsten2020).
Conference attendees can expect:
- More than 140 sessions and nearly 500 technical presentations between the three co-located conferences
- The world’s largest trade exhibit featuring over 150 exhibitors of PM; metal AM; and tungsten, refractory, and hardmaterials equipment, powder suppliers, and component manufacturers
- Networking with over 1,200 attendees from around the globe
- Even more time in the trade exhibit—this year’s conference features two networking luncheons adjacent to the trade exhibit.
- An optional Metal AM Tutorial focusing on basic information and guidance on the use of metal powders, including safety, handling, and storage to maximize the quality of the powders and subsequent performance of the consolidated parts.
- And more!
“Montréal is North America's number one host city for international events,” stated James P. Adams, Executive Director/CEO, Metal Powder Industries Federation. “Combined with the region’s strong technology center, delegates should leave Montréal with new ideas, industry contacts, and lasting memories.”
Review the program and register now at WorldPM2020.org.
At this time, MPIF has no plans to cancel or postpone WorldPM2020. The health and safety of our attendees, exhibitors, students, and guests is our top priority. MPIF is keeping a close pulse on the Center for Disease & Prevention Center (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO) and local and regional health organization in the United States and Canada and their recommendations and will post weekly updates to the conference website.
# # #
Editor's Note: For further information, or for a high-resolution picture, contact Deb Stab at firstname.lastname@example.org or (609) 452-7700.
About the Metal Powder Industries Federation
Metal Powder Industries Federation is the North American trade association formed by the powder metallurgy industry to advance the interests of the metal powder producing and consuming industries and provides a single point of reference for all MPIF member companies
About APMI International
APMI International is a non-profit professional society which promotes the advancement of powder metallurgy and particulate materials as a science. Its purpose is to disseminate and exchange information about PM and particulate materials through publications, conferences, and other activities of the society.