Technical Programs Launch for PM, Metal AM, and Tungsten Conferences
The technical programs have been released for the co-located, global conference events of the year.
From June 27–July 1, 2020, join the powder metallurgy (PM) industry in Montréal, Canada, for over 185 hours of technical content at WorldPM2020, the World Congress on Powder Metallurgy & Particulate Materials; AMPM2020, the Additive Manufacturing with Powder Metallurgy Conference; and Tungsten2020, the International Tungsten, Refractory & Hardmaterials Conference.
Conference attendees can expect:
- More than 140 sessions and nearly 500 technical presentations between the three co-located conferences;
- The world’s largest trade exhibit featuring over 150 exhibitors of PM; metal AM; and tungsten, refractory, and hardmaterials equipment, powder suppliers, and component manufacturers;
- Networking with over 1,200 attendees from around the globe;
- Even more time in the trade exhibit—this year’s conference features two networking luncheons adjacent to the trade exhibit;
- An optional Metal AM Tutorial focusing on basic information and guidance on the use of metal powders, including safety, handling, and storage to maximize the quality of the powders and subsequent performance of the consolidated parts;
- And more!
“Montréal is North America's number one host city for international events,” stated James P. Adams, Executive Director/CEO, Metal Powder Industries Federation. “Combined with the region’s strong technology center, delegates should leave Montréal with new ideas, industry contacts, and lasting memories.”
Review the programs on WorldPM2020.org, AMPM2020.org, and Tungsten2020.org.
Held every three years, the International Tungsten, Refractory & Hardmaterials Conference, Tungsten2020.org, addresses recent developments in the tungsten, refractory, and hardmaterials field encompassing processing, microstructure, properties, and applications.
At this time, MPIF has no plans to cancel or postpone WorldPM2020. The health and safety of our attendees, exhibitors, students and guests is our top priority. MPIF is keeping a close pulse on the Center for Disease & Prevention Center (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO) and local and regional health organization in the United States and Canada and their recommendations and will post weekly updates to the conference website.