PM and Metal AM of Titanium Conference Program Available
The program for the conference PMTi2019, Powder Metallurgy and Additive Manufacturing of Titanium, is now available. PMTi2019 will host global experts on powder metallurgy (PM) and metal additive manufacturing (AM) September 24–27, 2019, in Salt Lake City, Utah at the University of Utah. This is the first time that the conference will be held in the United States.
Technical sessions begin on September 25 and feature over 90 presentations that include 6 keynote presentations. Keynote presentations and speakers include:
- Titanium Laser Powder Bed Additive Manufacturing Development at Boeing, Jim Dobbs, Boeing
- Titanium Sintering – From Atomic Motion to Production, Randall German, FAPMI, San Diego State University
- Additive Metallurgy of Titanium Alloys, Qian Ma, RMIT University
- From MIM to AM: the Flexibility of Binder-Based Sintering Technologies, Thomas Ebel, Helmholtz-Zentrum Geesthacht
- Titanium Powder: The Early Days, James Sears, Carpenter Technology Corporation
- Non-Fusion Metal Additive Manufacturing Processes – A Review, Animesh Bose, Desktop Metal
Multiple networking opportunities will also be available throughout the conference including luncheons, an evening reception, and a closing dinner.
The early registration deadline closes August 9. Register today to save with advance rates.
Learn more at PMTi2019.org.