ADMISSION TO EXHIBIT HALL
A qualified PM parts maker includes individuals from companies that manufacture parts/components by the consolidation of metal powders, or other particulate materials, utilizing processes recognized by MPIF.
- Admission to the exhibit hall is included as part of full-conference, daily and student registration rates.
- Exhibit-Only admission is not available for purchase.
- Qualified PM parts manufacturers are eligible for complimentary exhibit passes.
CANCELLATIONS AND REFUNDS
- Registration cancellations and refunds are only accepted in writing.
- If you cancel by telephone, you must still confirm by email or fax at the time of cancellation in order to receive a refund.
- A $325 cancellation fee will be deducted from refunds on all cancellations received through May 27 (no refunds for the APMI Golf Tournament). No refunds will be given after this date.
- Individuals who fail to cancel in writing by May 27 and/or do not attend the conference will be subject to the full fee.
- In the event an in-person conference is unable to take place, all registration fees will be transferred to the virtual conference.
- If you are sick within 14 days of the conference dates or are experiencing symptoms within 14 days of the conference dates or upon arrival on-site, you agree to not attend any MPIF function or activity. Please contact MPIF’s emergency contact, Diane Haggerty, CMP, (609-250-7849) regarding your cancellation options.
- You agree to follow the on-site protocol or you may be removed from the event (no refund will be provided) and barred from attending future MPIF/APMI/CPMT sponsored or co-sponsored events.
Important: If you do not receive a cancellation acknowledgment within 2–3 business days, please contact Stephanie Schember.
REQUEST FOR FOREIGN VISAS
Some travelers entering the United States must obtain a visa and should apply for a visa as early as possible due to U.S. government increased security and entry requirements. Request a special letter of invitation by filling in this form.
For further questions, contact Stephanie Schember.
Business or business casual attire is appropriate for all conference events. Business casual is appropriate for the Opening Night Reception and the Closing Event.
PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES
Attendees with disabilities that require special needs should contact Diane Haggerty, CMP, in advance so that arrangements can be made.
SPECIAL MEAL REQUIREMENTS
Attendees with dietary restrictions should contact Diane Haggerty, CMP, in advance so that arrangements can be made.
Register early to guarantee group rates at the hotels. Higher rates may apply once our room blocks are filled or after the advance registration deadline of April 29. Room reservations will be acknowledged by email. Hotel rooms before and after the conference may be available but at a higher rate.
SPECIAL CONFERENCE RATE
Single or Double: $229.00 plus taxes per night.
Hotel reservations, changes, and cancellations
- Credit card information is required in order to process your reservation. Your card will be charged the first night’s room and tax as a deposit.
- This deposit is refundable for cancellations received at least five (5) days prior to the confirmed day of arrival and cancellation number is obtained.
- For changes to your reservations or to cancel, contact the Hyatt Regency Portland at the Oregon Convention Center.
STAY AT THE HEADQUARTERS HOTEL
You are highly encouraged to stay at the Hyatt Regency Portland at the Oregon Convention Center —the headquarters hotel. Not only will you be at the center of all the activities, but the convenience far outweighs any benefits from staying at other hotels. Please help your association meet its contracted obligations by staying at the headquarters hotel.
DIGITAL MANUSCRIPT PROCEEDINGS
Proceedings of the technical sessions, poster program, and special interest programs (where applicable), will be published in digital format following the conferences. All publications are included with full-conference registration. Expect notification by email in September 2022.