POWDERMET2018 & AMPM2018 Programs Launch
Two big conferences—one big city! POWDERMET2018: International Conference on Powder Metallurgy & Particulate Materials, and the co-located conference AMPM2018, Additive Manufacturing with Powder Metallurgy, have launched their full programming online. The conferences will be held at the Grand Hyatt San Antonio, Texas, June 17–20, 2018.
These powder metallurgy (PM) conferences are known for their high-level technical programming, 100+ exhibitor trade show, and industry networking events. POWDERMET2018 registration has been reduced $700! Registration is open, and the early registration deadline is May 4, 2018.
This year there are exciting changes for both conferences. Attendees can look forward to:
- extended exhibit hall hours;
- student poster sessions that allow students to present their work;
- and the PM Evening Alehouse, a networking event held in the open exhibit hall for extended exhibitor networking.
Additionally, AMPM2018 registrants can look forward to:
- An entire extra day of technical programming (POWDERMET2018 attendees will also have access);
- Access to the co-located POWDERMET2018 conference and digital post-conference proceedings;
- and full conference registration now includes access to the Closing Event—Boots and Blue Jeans: A Texas BBQ
Continuing features from last year’s conference include the return of the AM/PM Café and the Exhibitor Game Card program, which gives attendees a chance to win up to $500.
According to longtime conference attendee Ken Schatz, a sales manager at Metco Industries, St Marys, Pennsylvania, "the POWDERMET conference provides a perfect opportunity for everyone involved in the PM industry. From the visionaries and the theorists to the current and the practical. For me, the main benefit is in the showcasing of available current products and to learn about the latest technology in current production applications! It also provides a good forum to network with vendors, suppliers, other part producers, and end users."
Review the program and register now at <a href="https://powdermet2018.org
">POWDERMET2018.org and <a href="https://ampm2018.org
POWDERMET2018 is sponsored by the Metal Powder Industries Federation and APMI International.