Registration and Fees:
All those planning to attend the MIM2024 conference must register. Your registration fees includes over $200 worth of MPIF e-publications including:
- MPIF Standards 35 – MIM Materials Standards for Metal Injection Molded Parts – 2018
- Metal Injection Molding A Comprehensive MIM Design Guide by Randall M. German
- Injection Molding of Metals and Ceramics by Randall M. German and Animesh Bose
Members of MPIF and APMI receive special rates. Advanced and late registration rates are offered, as well as special rates for speakers and exhibitors.
All exhibitor personnel must register for the conference by selecting either of the two exhibitor options shown.
Take advantage of special early registration discounts and special group hotel rate by registering in advance online before January 12. If you do not receive a “Registration Acknowledgement” by email within 2-3 business days, please contact Stephanie Schember.
All registrations must be made online through the MPIF website. Any problems or questions please email Stephanie Schember or call her at 609-452-7700.
Register Online for MIM2024 Conference
MPIF has created a Safety Guide in order to keep our on-site attendees, exhibitors, speakers and staff safe. If you have any questions regarding the on-site protocols, please contact Diane Haggerty, CMP at firstname.lastname@example.org. View the MPIF Safety Guide.
MIM2024 Speaker Presentation Guidelines
Registration Cancellation Policy:
- Individuals who fail to cancel in writing and/or do not attend the conference will be subject to the full conference fee.
- In the event that the conference is unable to take place, all registration fees will be transferred to the 2025 conference.
- If you are sick within 10 days of the conference dates or are experiencing symptoms within 10 days of the conference dates or upon arrival on-site, you agree to not attend any MPIF function or activity. Please contact MPIF’s emergency contact, Diane Haggerty, (609-250-7849) regarding your cancellation options.
- By registering to attend the conference, you agree to follow the on-site protocol or you may be removed from the event (no refund will be provided) and barred from attending future MPIF/APMI/CPMT sponsored or co-sponsored events.
A block of rooms has been reserved at the Hilton Raleigh North Hills. Register early to guarantee group rates at the hotel. Higher rates may apply once our room block is filled or after the advance registration deadline of January 12, 2024. All room reservations must be made through MPIF via online conference registration. Credit card information is required in order to process your reservation. Room reservations will be acknowledged by email.
Special Conference Rate:
Single (one person) or Double (two people): $139.00 + taxes per night
Hotel Reservation Changes or Cancellations: Your credit card will be held to guarantee your reservation. The hotel cancellation policy is 72 hours prior to arrival without penalty.
The suggested dress for all activities is business casual.
Request for Foreign Visas:
Special letters of invitation that can be used in applying for entrance visas can be requested by filling in this form. Questions? Contact Stephanie Schember.
Conference Cancellation Policy:
MPIF may cancel or postpone this program because of unforeseen circumstances. If a program is cancelled or postponed, MPIF will transfer registration fees to MIM2025 but cannot be held responsible for any other related costs, charges, or expenses, including cancellation/change charges assessed by airlines or travel agencies.
Attendees that require special arrangements or have a special need (dietary or physical), please contact Diane Haggerty, CMP in advance so that arrangements can be made.
Restrictions on Recording:
No photography, or audio or video recording of presentations is permitted.
Code of Conduct Policy:
Presenters, Vendors and all other Attendees at MPIF/APMI/CPMT events are expected to comply with instructions from staff members, and are expected to conduct themselves at all times in a courteous, professional and respectful manner, refraining from language and conduct that might bring discredit upon themselves, their organizations, and MPIF/APMI/CPMT. Such conduct includes, but is not limited to disrupting the businesslike atmosphere, harassment, discrimination, inappropriate language, failing to comply with local, state, and federal laws, and conduct that puts themselves and others at risk. This code of conduct applies to both official activities of the event and its program as well as to any informal and social activities taking place in connection with the event. Presenters, and any other Attendees who do not comply with this code of conduct may be removed from the event and barred from attending future MPIF/APMI/CPMT sponsored or co-sponsored events.
By registering for this conference, you consent to having your name or contact information shared with the session speaker(s) and sponsor(s).