ADMISSION TO EXHIBIT HALL
- Admission to the exhibit hall is included as part of full-conference, daily and student registration rates.
- Exhibit-only admission is not available for purchase.
- Qualified PM parts manufacturers are eligible for complimentary exhibit passes.
CANCELLATIONS AND REFUNDS
- Registration cancellations and refunds are only accepted in writing.
- If you cancel by telephone, you must still confirm by email or fax at the time of cancellation in order to receive a refund.
- A $325 cancellation fee will be deducted from refunds on all cancellations received through June 5 (no refunds for the APMI Golf Tournament). No refunds will be given after this date.
- Individuals who fail to cancel in writing by June 5 and/or do not attend the conference will be subject to the full fee.
- A full refund will be applied for those that live in an area that has issued a travel ban that extends over the dates of the conference (June 27–July 1).
Important: If you do not receive a cancellation acknowledgment within 2–3 business days, please contact Stephanie Schember.
REQUEST FOR FOREIGN VISAS
Some travelers entering Canada must obtain a visa or eTA and should apply for a visa as early as possible. Request a special letter of invitation by filling in this form.
For further questions, contact Stephanie Schember.
All U.S. citizens are required to have a passport. It can take 6–8 weeks or longer, so apply for a passport early. Visit Getting or Renewing a U.S. Passport for additional information.
For further questions, contact Stephanie Schember, MPIF.
Business or business casual attire is appropriate for all conference events. Business casual is appropriate for the Opening Night Reception and the Closing Event.
PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES
Attendees with disabilities that require special needs should contact Diane Haggerty, CMP, MPIF, in advance so that arrangements can be made.
SPECIAL MEAL REQUIREMENTS
Attendees with dietary restrictions should contact Diane Haggerty, CMP, MPIF, in advance so that arrangements can be made.
Register early to guarantee group rates at the hotels. Higher rates may apply once our room blocks are filled or after the advance registration deadline of May 15. Explore Hotels
Hotel rooms before and after the conference may be available, based on hotel availability and rates, please contact Stephanie Schember, MPIF, for details.
SPECIAL CONFERENCE RATE:
Hotel rates vary. Book early to ensure the lowest rate possible.
Hotel reservations, changes, and cancellations
- Credit card information is required in order to process your reservation. Your card will be charged the first night’s room and tax as a deposit.
- This deposit is refundable for cancellations received at least 48 hours prior to the confirmed day of arrival and cancellation number is obtained.
- For changes to your reservations or to cancel, contact the hotel directly.
- Contact your hotel directly for their cancellation policy.
DIGITAL MANUSCRIPT PROCEEDINGS
Proceedings of the technical sessions, poster program, and special interest programs (where applicable), will be published in digital format following the conferences. All publications are included with full-conference registration. Expect notification by e-mail in September 2020.
CODE OF CONDUCT
Presenters, vendors and all other attendees at MPIF/APMI/CPMT events are expected to comply with instructions from staff members, and are expected to conduct themselves at all times in a courteous, professional and respectful manner, refraining from language and conduct that might bring discredit upon themselves, their organizations, and MPIF/APMI/CPMT. Such conduct includes, but is not limited to disrupting the businesslike atmosphere, harassment, discrimination, inappropriate language, failing to comply with local, state, and federal laws, and conduct that puts themselves and others at risk. This code of conduct applies to both official activities of the event and its program as well as to any informal and social activities taking place in connection with the event. Presenters, and any other attendees who do not comply with this code of conduct may be removed from the event and barred from attending future MPIF/APMI/CPMT sponsored or co-sponsored events.