MEAL TICKET SALES
Additional tickets for the Opening Night Reception, the PM Design Excellence Awards and Industry
Luncheons, and the Closing Event—Rhinestone Rodeo! will be available for purchase only to:
- Daily registrants
- POWDERMET2019/AMPM2019 conference registrants
- Accompanying spouses/guests of full-conference registrants
- Exhibitor personnel
Individual meal ticket sales are intended as add-ons to existing conference registrations. Individuals who are not conference registrants, as listed above, will not be able to purchase meal tickets.
ADMISSION TO EXHIBIT HALL
- Admission to the exhibit hall is included as part of full-conference and daily registration rates.
- Exhibit-only admission is not available for purchase.
- Qualified PM parts manufacturers are eligible for complimentary exhibit passes.
CANCELLATIONS AND REFUNDS
- Registration cancellations and refunds are only accepted in writing.
- If you cancel by telephone, you must still confirm by email or fax at the time of cancellation in order to receive a refund.
- A $325 cancellation fee will be deducted from refunds on all cancellations received through June 7 (no refunds for the APMI Golf Tournament). No refunds will be given after this date.
- Individuals who fail to cancel in writing by June 7 and/or do not attend the conference will be subject to the full fee.
Important: If you do not receive a cancellation acknowledgment within 2–3 business days, please contact Stephanie Schember.
REQUEST FOR FOREIGN VISAS
Some travelers entering the U.S. must obtain a visa and should apply for a visa as early as possible due to U.S. government increased security and entry requirements. Request a special letter of invitation by filling in this form.
For further questions, contact Stephanie Schember.
Business or business casual attire is appropriate for all conference events. Casual attire (shorts permitted) is appropriate for the Closing Event—Rhinestone Rodeo!
PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES
Attendees with disabilities that require special needs should contact Diane Haggerty, MPIF, in advance so that arrangements can be made.
Register early to guarantee group rates at the hotel. Higher rates may apply once our room block is filled or after the advance registration deadline of May 10. Room reservations will be acknowledged by email. Hotel rooms before and after the conference may be available but at a higher rate.
SPECIAL CONFERENCE RATE:
Single or Double: $144.00 plus taxes per night.
Hotel reservations, changes, and cancellations
- Credit card information is required in order to process your reservation. Your card will be charged the first night’s room and tax as a deposit.
- This deposit is refundable for cancellations received at least 48 hours prior to the confirmed day of arrival and cancellation number is obtained.
- For changes to your reservations or to cancel, contact the Sheraton Grand Phoenix.
STAY AT THE HEADQUARTERS HOTEL
You are highly encouraged to stay at the Sheraton Grand Phoenix—the headquarters hotel. Not only will you be at the center of all the activities, but the convenience far outweighs any benefits from staying at other hotels. Please help your association meet its contracted obligations by staying at the headquarters hotel.