The seminar technical presentations will start at 8:00 am at:
The Balmoral House
10101 Hamilton Hills Lane
Fishers, IN 46038
Hands-on training will take place after technical presentations at:
6330 E 75th St
Indianapolis, IN 46250
Registration Fee includes:
- Course registration and e-copies of speaker handouts
- Registration includes e-publications of MPIF’s Soft Magnetism, MPIF Standard 35-SP - 2020 Materials Standards for PM Structural Parts, and MPIF Standard Test Methods for Metal Powders and Powder Metallurgy Products - 2022
- Lunch and breaks
- Certificate of course completion
- Take advantage of the advance registration discount by registering before September 15, 2023. Registration and payment must be received by Friday, September 15, 2023, to qualify for the reduced rates. If you do not receive an acknowledgement by e-mail within 10 business days, please contact Stephanie Schember.
- If you are registering multiple people from your organization, please contact Stephanie Schember for assistance.
Seminar Cancellation Policy
Cancellations received through October 13, will receive a 50% refund. No refunds will be given after this date.
Attendees that require special arrangements or have a special need (dietary or physical), please contact Diane Haggerty in advance so that arrangements can be made.
MPIF is a federation of independent trade associations representing companies engaged in the application of powder metallurgy, including manufacturers of PM parts, metal powders, and PM processing equipment.
Code of Conduct Policy
Presenters, Vendors and all other Attendees at MPIF/APMI/CPMT events are expected to comply with instructions from staff members and are expected to conduct themselves at all times in a courteous, professional and respectful manner, refraining from language and conduct that might bring discredit upon themselves, their organizations, and MPIF/APMI/CPMT. Such conduct includes, but is not limited to disrupting the businesslike atmosphere, harassment, discrimination, inappropriate language, failing to comply with local, state, and federal laws, and conduct that puts themselves and others at risk. This code of conduct applies to both official activities of the event and its program as well as to any informal and social activities taking place in connection with the event. Presenters, and any other Attendees who do not comply with this code of conduct may be removed from the event and barred from attending future MPIF/APMI/CPMT sponsored or co-sponsored events.
Consent of Photography:
MPIF reserves, and the registrant(s) hereby conveys to MPIF, the non-exclusive right to use the registrants’ name, likeness, portrait, voice and/or bibliographic material in order to advertise, promote and publicize MPIF’s Conferences.
Restrictions on Recording. No photography, or audio or video recording of presentations is permitted.