Refractory Metals Association
The Refractory Metals Association serves to promote and expand the markets for refractory metals: tungsten, molybdenum, tantalum, columbium, chromium, rhenium, vanadium, boron, hafnium, cobalt, and the rare earth metals, principally cerium, lanthanum, and yttrium.
Member companies must be commercially engaged in North America in the production of refractory metals and/or alloys 50% or more of which consist of refractory metals.
The objectives of the association shall be to:
- serve as a voice for the refractory metals industries in dealing with agencies of the government on stockpiling, import and export regulations, defense programs, general communications, and any other such matters of concern.
- improve, promote, and expand the markets for the products of the members.
- promote investigation and research, including alerting members to developments in competing technologies and products.
- promote education in refractory metals, alloys, and products; cooperate with governmental agencies so as to provide maximum service to the government.
- and foster an awareness of ecological responsibility.
Board of Directors
Past RMA Presidents
RMA Bylaws (pdf)
Corporate Membership (pdf)