Distinguished Service to Powder Metallurgy Awards Announced
The Metal Powder Industries Federation's (MPIF) Awards Committee has announced the recipients of
the 2023 MPIF Distinguished Service to Powder Metallurgy (PM) Award that recognizes individuals who
have actively served the North American PM industry for at least 25 years and, in the minds of their
peers, deserve special recognition.
2023 Award Recipients
(Company name in parenthesis indicates employer at time of retirement)
- Christopher T. Adam, PMT, VALIMET Inc.
- Carl Blais, Laval University
- Shelton R. Clisby, Hoeganaes Corporation
- Thomas K. Houck, Nichols Portland Inc
- Bo Hu, North American Höganäs Co.
- Edmond Ilia, (AAM Powertrain)
- Todd A. Leonhardt, Rhenium Alloys, Inc.
- Eric J. Reinert, Bronson & Bratton, Inc.
- Mark Saline, Gasbarre Products, Inc.
- Rajiv Tandon, Luxfer Magtech Inc.
- Juan R. L. Trasorras, Global Tungsten & Powders Corporation
- Barton White, Kymera International
The awards ceremony will take place during PowderMet2023, June 18–21, Las Vegas, Nevada.
# # #
Editor's Note: For further information contact Dora Schember at email@example.com or (609) 452-7700.
About the Metal Powder Industries Federation
Metal Powder Industries Federation is the North American trade association formed by the powder metallurgy industry to
advance the interests of the metal powder producing and consuming industries and provides a single point of reference for all
MPIF member companies.