Registration Opens for Powder Metallurgy Short Course
Registration has opened for the Basic Powder Metallurgy (PM) Short Course, the powder metallurgy industry's longest-running course, which will be held August 9–11, 2021, at Penn Stater Conference Center Hotel, State College, Pennsylvania. The Basic PM Short Course is an essential educational tool if you or your company's employees are new to PM; need an update of recent industry developments; look to broaden or enhance background knowledge; seek to enhance advancement opportunities.
In 3 jam-packed days, participants will learn:
- PM history, current practice and the future
- Why PM is a preferred method for producing metal parts
- The many applications that use PM parts
- The fine points in designing for PM
- How metal powders are produced
- About MPIF standards and tests
- Designs for compacting tools
- About various secondary operations
- How sintering develops functional properties
- About metal injection molding
- The latest high-tech PM technologies including metal additive manufacturing
Recent attendees have taken note of the committed professionals teaching the course who are experienced, knowledgeable, and passionate about the industry.
To learn more about the Basic PM Short Course, visit:
# # #
Editor's Note: For further information contact Dora Schember at email@example.com or (609) 452-7700.
About the Metal Powder Industries Federation
Metal Powder Industries Federation is the North American trade association formed by the powder metallurgy industry to advance the interests of the metal powder producing and consuming industries and provides a single point of reference for all MPIF member companies.