In response to the rapidly changing global climate, MPIF is launching an ongoing webinar series for 2020 and beyond. The majority of our webinars are focused towards MPIF members and our various associations. Membership is required to attend these events.
Cost: Complimentary with membership.
APMI International membership is $105 ($125 outside of North America). Join today!
Upcoming webinars are expected to include:
- Marketing During Challenging Times (MPIF Executive Level)
- Ferrous Materials and Properties (MPIF and APMI Members)
- Powder Production for AM, PM & MIM (MPIF and APMI Members)
- An Overview of MPIF Member Benefits (MPIF Executive Level)
- Titanium (MPIF and APMI Members)
- Economic Indicators & Industry Trends Overview (MPIF Members)
- The PMPA Marketing Statistics Program (PMPA Members)
- State of the Global PM Industry (MPIF and APMI Members )
- Atomization (MPIF and APMI Members)
- FEA Modeling and Simulation - Challenges and Opportunities (MPIF and APMI Members)
- Economic Indicators: Focus on Powders and Other Raw Materials (MPIF Approved Powder Producers)
Please check back regularly for new selections to benefit MPIF and APMI International members, and the PM industry.
You can register for upcoming webinars through the links in the descriptions below.