Metal Injection Molding Association
The Metal Injection Molding Association corporate members fall into one of the following three groups:
- firms commercially engaged in the production of injection molded metal or ceramic products utilizing powder materials as the basic starting constituent
- suppliers of powder material used in metal or ceramic injection molding
- equipment suppliers of binder systems, feedstock, molds, molding machines, or debinding or sintering equipment to producers of metal or ceramic injection molded products.
MIMA membership provides an opportunity to:
- improve and to promote the products of the metal injection molding industry
- promote investigation, research and interchange of ideas among its members
- promote education in the science, practice and application of injection molding of metals and other powder materials
- arrange for the collection and dissemination of information pertaining to the metal injection molding industry
- provide technical facts, data and standards, fundamental to metal injection molding and to the application of products of this technology
- cooperate with governmental agencies so as to provide within the scope of the Association, maximum service to the government at all times.
Corporate MIMA Membership (pdf)