Isostatic Pressing Association
The Isostatic Pressing Association serves to improve and promote hot isostatic pressing and cold isostatic pressing technology in producing and applying products and equipment that utilize metal powders and advanced particulate materials in their manufacture. This is accomplished by the collection and dissemination of statistical information, development of standards, and technology transfer.
Member companies are associated with the hot and cold isostatic pressing and processing industry (HIP/CIP).
IPA membership provides an opportunity to:
- improve and to promote the technology and products of the isostatic processing industry.
- provide and promote appropriate forums for investigation, research and interchange of ideas relating to the isostatic processing industry.
- promote education in the science, practice and application of isostatic processing.
- arrange for the collection and dissemination of information pertaining to the isostatic processing industry.
- provide technical facts, data and standards, fundamental to the technology and products pertaining to the isostatic processing industry.
Board of Directors
Past IPA Presidents
IPA Bylaws (pdf)
Corporate IPA Membership (pdf)
Associate IPA Membership (pdf)