Kennametal – Rogers, AR Plant
This position works with all related Manufacturing plants worldwide, Product Engineering, Technology and Advanced Manufacturing Engineering in Pressing equipment installation, process improvement, and troubleshooting. The position also evaluates and develops global pressing process standards for manufacturing with technical support from Technology.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Identify opportunities and improve powder compaction processes through the application of new equipment and systems, improved programming techniques, process evaluation improvements, material handling, and other engineering-related areas.
- Developing and/or transitioning new and improved processes to manufacturing, including the preparation of procedures and other manufacturing documentation, providing on-site assistance for equipment installation, troubleshooting, quality improvements, capability issues, productivity improvement, and capital purchases.
- Develop plans and budgets, team selection, assigning activities, conducting progress reviews, launching corrective actions and assuring all EHS guidelines and requirements are met.
- Incorporate set-up reduction, design for manufacturing, SAP production planning, hydraulic systems, electro-mechanical compacting systems, automation systems; and compaction of tungsten carbide.
- Integrate pressing results into manufacturing systems to continually monitor and improve performance.
Education: Bachelor's degree mandatory - in an Engineering Field
Years of Relevant Work Experience Required: 3-5 Years
Candidates please apply using the following link: