Don’t Miss POWDERMET2019 & AMPM2019
In less than two weeks the powder metallurgy (PM) and metal additive manufacturing (AM) industries will descend on the Valley of the Sun, Phoenix, Arizona, for POWDERMET2019, International Conference on Powder Metallurgy & Particulate Materials, and AMPM2019, Additive Manufacturing with Powder Metallurgy. Held June 23–26, 2019, at the Sheraton Grand, this year’s co-located conferences feature the most robust technical program yet and a sold-out exhibit hall.
Why should you attend?
- Learn from over 200 technical presentations from worldwide industry experts.
- Attend the Metal AM Tutorial’s debut to learn from metal AM industry giants Todd A. Palmer, The Pennsylvania State University, and Joseph Tunick Strauss, FAPMI, HJE Company, Inc.
- Tour the 100+ exhibitor trade show to find your next component designer, powder or equipment supplier, or PM or metal AM service.
- Meet rising stars by attending the technical poster presentations by 76 National Science Foundation, Metal Powder Industries Federation, and CPMT/Axel Madsen grant-winning students during the Grant TNT Sessions.
- Network with attendees, speakers, authors, and exhibitors during multiple industry events
- Congratulate this year’s winners of the PM Design Excellence Awards and see the winning parts on display.
- Celebrate this year’s APMI Fellow Award inductees and the elite Distinguished Service to PM Award recipients.
Don’t forget to download the conference phone app to prepare your schedule well in advance. Download the AttendeeHub app in the Apple or Android store and then search for POWDERMET2019 & AMPM2019.
Register for POWDERMET2019 or AMPM2019 today.