October 12, 2017
Exciting news for those planning on attending the POWDERMET2018: International Conference on Powder Metallurgy & Particulate Materials and co-located AMPM2018: Additive Manufacturing with Powder Metallurgy conference, June 17–20, at the Grand Hyatt San Antonio. Registration information and a preliminary program is now available online. Due to the increased interest and overall success of these co-located conferences, registration fees have been reduced to encourage greater participation. Additionally, MPIF is taking steps to enhance the overall conference experience—including one fee for both conferences!
In San Antonio you can expect:
An extra day of technical sessions for AMPM2018
• An after-hours PM Evening Alehouse Reception in the exhibit hall
• Extended exhibit hall hours
• A revitalized Poster Program, which now includes a presentation program by the National Science Foundation Grant recipients
• The return of the Exhibit Hall Game Card (with prizes!)
• The continuation of the AM/PM Café
Registration will open in November.