Union Station Hotel
Nashville, TN 37203
Make your hotel reservation now
The Union Station Nashville Yards has ushered a grand welcome to all who come and go from this great American city since 1900: first as a bustling terminal on the L&N Railroad and, since 1986, as a luxury boutique hotel.
The Union Station Nashville Yards offers a truly unique hotel experience. Here, every guest gets an unprecedented view into the city’s past, present, and future: from the prestige of railway travel to the modern comforts and amenities of today’s boutique hotel, to its place as a landmark destination in the new Nashville Yards district.
Its enviable location is within walking distance to all that Nashville’s urban center has to offer: legendary arts and entertainment venues, universities, museums, shopping, and the best dining and nightlife in the city.
$279.00 single or double occupancy plus applicable state and local taxes, per night. Room rate includes Wi-Fi in guest rooms. Register early to guarantee the group rates at the hotel. Higher rates may apply once our room block is filled or after the advance registration deadline of September 24, 2021. Room reservations will be acknowledged by e-mail.
Deposit: A credit card is required in order to make your reservation. A deposit of one night's room and tax will be charged at the time of making the reservation.
Hotel reservation changes or cancellations: Any changes to your hotel reservation should be done directly through the hotel by calling 615-726-1001.
Cancellation Policy: 48 hours prior to your scheduled arrival date or you will be charged one night's room and tax.
Early departure fee: A charge of one night's room and tax will be charged to any guest who departs prior to their confirmed departure date. Departure dates can be changed up to and including time of check-in without penalty.
We know travel plans are uncertain right now, but we are moving forward with our campaign for professionally rewarding PM Management Summit.
The health and safety of our attendees, speakers, guests, and staff are the top priority of the Metal Powder Industries Federation (MPIF). We are continuing to monitor the status of the COVID-19 pandemic very closely. We are in communications with other meeting/event industry professionals, as well as keeping a close pulse on what the Centers for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO), and local authorities are reporting and recommending for safely bringing groups together for in-person conferences.
As an organization, MPIF staff is working closely with the Union Station Hotel in Nashville, to ensure that all safety and health measures are in-place to keep our attendees healthy throughout the duration of the conference.
Here are some of the measures that we are implementing:
- Masks– Face coverings will be optional for fully vaccinated attendees. While we are not requiring proof of vaccination, we encourage Guests/Attendees who are not fully vaccinated to continue to wear face coverings in all indoor locations and transportation.
- Current social distancing measures will be in place and adhered to by all attendees.
- Self-monitor for symptoms daily. If experiencing any symptom (fever or chills; cough; shortness of breath or difficulty breathing; fatigue; muscle or body aches; headache; new loss of taste or smell; sore throat; congestion or runny nose; nausea or vomiting; diarrhea), attendee agrees they will not participate in any MPIF activity or event.
- Red, yellow and green sticker system will be in place that will allow each delegate to indicate their comfort level when interacting with other attendees.
- If attendee suspects they have contracted COVID-19 or experiences emergency symptoms (trouble breathing; persistent pain or pressure in the chest; new confusion; inability to wake or stay awake; bluish lips or face), please remain in your hotel room, contact the front desk, and contact MPIF’s emergency contact, Diane Haggerty, CMP, at 609-250-7849.
- We are adopting a “No-Handshake Policy” to reduce the spread of germs.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be set-up throughout the hotel and the event space.
- MPIF staff and the hotel personnel will increase cleaning and disinfecting practices across all high-volume touchpoints (catering areas, podiums, microphones, registration desk, handrails, entrance/exit doors, among others).
- Remember the regular practice of handwashing with soap and water for at least 20 seconds will help prevent the spread of germs.
- Attendees that are not adhering to the above measures, will be asked to leave the premises and no refunds will be provided. General Information:
If at any time you show any symptoms of illness, please contact MPIF’s emergency contact, Diane Haggerty, CMP, at 609-250-7849.
Conference Dates: Saturday, October 23–Monday, October 25
Conference attendance is limited to employees of companies that are members of the Metal Powder Industries Federation. Attendance is not open to members of APMI International whose companies are not MPIF members.
Attendance for spouses or accompanying guests is encouraged. Registration is complimentary and includes all of the PM Summit events and activities, including the Welcome Reception, Sunday Networking Event, Breakfast and Lunch on Monday, the Business Presentations on Monday and the Closing Reception and Dinner. While Spouse/Guest Registration is complimentary, spouses must be registered in order to participate. When registering your spouse for the conference, please share their email address so that we may share the event details with them as we get closer to the dates (i.e. what to wear, schedule of events, etc.)
Meeting registration fees will be refunded using the following guidelines:
- Written requests received by Friday, September 24 will receive a full refund
- Written requests received by Friday, October 15 will receive a refund minus a 20% cancellation charge
- No refunds will be provided after Friday, October 15
- Failure to attend or not provide written notice by the above dates are liable for the full fees
Age Restriction for Children
Children under the age of 17 are not permitted in conference events and group meal functions.
An MPIF registration desk will be open during regular conference hours. Registration material can be picked up at the desk beginning Saturday at 7:30 a.m.
During our time in Nashville, attendees can expect temperatures in the low- 70s during the day and the upper -40s in the evening/night.
Attendees that require special arrangements or have a special need (dietary or physical), please contact Diane Haggerty, CMP in advance so that arrangements can be made.
For Further Information Contact:
Metal Powder Industries Federation
105 College Road East
Princeton, NJ 08540-6692
Telephone: (609) 452-7700 x114; Fax: (609) 987-8523; E-mail: email@example.com