Metal Injection Molding Association
The Metal Injection Molding Association corporate members fall into one of the following three groups:
- firms commercially engaged in the production of injection molded metal or ceramic products utilizing powder materials as the basic starting constituent.
- suppliers of powder material used in metal or ceramic injection molding.
- equipment suppliers of binder systems, feedstock, molds, molding machines, or debinding or sintering equipment to producers of metal or ceramic injection molded products.
MIMA membership provides an opportunity to:
- improve and to promote the products of the metal injection molding industry.
- promote investigation, research and interchange of ideas among its members.
- promote education in the science, practice and application of injection molding of metals and other powder materials.
- arrange for the collection and dissemination of information pertaining to the metal injection molding industry.
- provide technical facts, data and standards, fundamental to metal injection molding and to the application of products of this technology.
- cooperate with governmental agencies so as to provide within the scope of the Association, maximum service to the government at all times.
Board of Directors
Past MIMA Presidents
MIMA Bylaws (pdf)
Corporate MIMA Membership (pdf)