Refractory Metals Association
The Refractory Metals Association serves to promote and expand the markets for refractory metals: tungsten, molybdenum, tantalum, columbium, chromium, rhenium, vanadium, boron, hafnium, cobalt, and the rare earth metals, principally cerium, lanthanum, and yttrium.
Member companies must be commercially engaged in North America in the production of refractory metals and/or alloys 50% or more of which consist of refractory metals.
RMA membership provides an opportunity to:
- serve as a voice for the refractory metals industries in dealing with agencies of the government on stockpiling, import and export regulations, defense programs, general communications, and any other such matters of concern
- improve, promote, and expand the markets for the products of the members
- promote investigation and research, including alerting members to developments in competing technologies and products.
promote education in refractory metals, alloys, and products
- cooperate with governmental agencies so as to provide maximum service to the government
- and foster an awareness of ecological responsibility.
Corporate RMA Membership (pdf)