Powder Metallurgy Equipment Association
The Powder Metallurgy Equipment Association members supply tools and dies, compacting presses, sintering furnaces, atmospheres, handling and impregnation equipment, furnace belts, mixers, laboratory equipment, and other equipment, and services used to make metal powder parts and products.
PMEA membership provides an opportunity to:
- improve and promote the products of powder metallurgy processing equipment and the supply industries
- promote investigation, research, and interchange of ideas among its members
- promote education in the science, practice, and application of powder metallurgy processing equipment, as well as of supplies and services
- arrange for the collection and dissemination of information pertaining to the powder metallurgy equipment manufacturing industries.
provide technical facts, data, and standards fundamental to the application of powder metallurgy processing equipment
- cooperate with governmental agencies so as to provide, within the scope of the association, maximum service to the government at all times.
Corporate PMEA Membership (pdf)
Associate PMEA Membership (pdf)
PMEA Member List